Monday 3 December 2007

First Entry

Hello to all who are reading this, this is my first blog ever so forgive me if do stuff wrong...

I had flu since Thursday and Sunday night was preparing for a wanted return to school, but when I went to bed I felt extremely unwell. I kept thorwing up and couldn't sleep all night. Despite my best efforts to attend school I found myself on the sofa at 9 watching the father Ted Christmas Special :P . My parents are out at work, there is nobody on MSN and I have nothing to do now which is why I have started this blog.

Only thing keeping me going is the excitment of Christmas, although the excitment is largely down to the fact that I will be getting a Nintendo Wii. I've only ever played it when I have been testing them and trying to fix the sound up on my sister's TV for the big day and from what glimpse I got of it it seems a lot of fun! I have got 4 controllers with nunchucks and Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, FIFA 08, Prince of Persia, Wii Play, Wii Sports and Carnival Games. My sister is also getting a Wii and she is sharing some of those games with Mii ;), she is getting My Horse and Me and Pippa Funnel Ranch Rescue (as you can probably tell she likes horses ;P ). My Xbox 360 got the dreaded Ring of Death a while back now and despite my best efforts to get a shipping label I still have not recieved one after 5 months of calling and different methods. Which has led me to decide that when I eventually get the damn thing fixed I am going to flog it and spend the money on Wii stuff.

So anyway thanks for readingand enjoy your day :)

No comments: